We’ve been in the flower pot business for a long time, producing and distributing our first planter from raw Missouri clay shortly after the end of World War II.
Our goal after 70 years remains the same as it was on the day we first fired our kilns - to help you, our customer, grow your pottery profits.
We distribute flower pots from 20 different manufacturers from across the globe, meaning that we can customize a pottery program specifically suited for your needs. Whether you are in the market for wholesale glazed pottery or for bulk loads of small red clay planters, we can fulfill your needs.
We are convinced that pottery can be a year-round profit center for you, and to that end, we have dedicated the first portion of this catalog to highlighting pots which are perfectly suited for each of seven different seasons of the year.
We offer several different programs which allow you to save on your wholesale pottery buy from us, enabling you to offer our pots to your customers at competitive prices while retaining your full margins:
We welcome you to our web site, and we look forward to playing a role in growing your pottery profits throughout this coming year!
As wholesale flower pot distributors, we sell wholesale to the trade only.
• Net 30 with approved credit (Click here for a credit application)
• In accepting delivery of merchandise, purchaser agrees that a FINANCE CHARGE of 1-1/2% per month may be imposed on any balance that is more than 30 days past due. This is an annual percentage rate of 18%
• There is a $50.00 handling and packing surcharge on all orders under $500
• All wholesale pottery orders are sold FOB Jackson, MO (63755), unless otherwise confirmed at the time of order
• Ceramo will arrange and schedule freight unless a pick-up appointment is specifically requested
• See pick-up policy below
• Prices subject to change without notice
• Ceramo accepts no liability for typographical errors, either in this catalog or in other sales materials.
Returns and Breakage Claims:
• No merchandise may be returned
• Credits or refunds may be issued for merchandise determined to be broken or defective
• Per trucking company requirements, breakage MUST be noted on the proof of delivery documentation in order to have a claim honored
• It is the customer’s responsibility to note any breakage and any suspected concealed damage on the delivery documentation
• All breakage should be reported to Ceramo within 3 business days of taking receipt of shipment and must be noted on proof of delivery receipt.
• Pick-ups must be scheduled and confirmed at least 24 hours in advance
• A sales tax certificate is required for all pick-up orders - this may be submitted in advance or presented at pick-up
• Pick-up hours:
• 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM Monday-Friday
• Warehouse Address:
231 West Jackson Blvd.
Jackson, MO 63755
• Many of our products are hand-crafted to one degree or another, and in many ways, every piece that we sell is unique. Slight variations in size, weight, color or decoration are to be expected, and add an element of character to each and every item.
• Small cracks may sometimes appear on the bottom of our outdoor pieces. These cracks are a result of the traditional firing methods used to produce the pots, and are not considered a defect, as they in no way impact the structural integrity of the items.
Terms and Conditions